iOS 7 Jailbreak Has Released For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Devices. Evad3rs team has released jailbreak for iOS 7 devices just after 3 months of iOS 7 released.
What is Jailbreak : iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple Inc. devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits; such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second-generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS operating system, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
1. Take Manual backup of your iPhone before using evasi0n tool for jailbreak.
2. A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64).
3. iTunes installed if you're running Windows.
4. An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4.
5. A USB cable to connect the device to the computer.
6. Disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issue.
How To Jailbreak iOS 7 on Windows & Mac with Evasi0n7:
Step 1: Download iOS 7 Jailbreak tool, Evasi0n for your Windows or Mac PC / Laptop
Step 2: Unzip / Load .dmg file to access evasi0n7.
Step 3: Connect your device with USB cable to your computer, and wait for few seconds, so, Evasi0n7 detects it.
Step 4: Once connected with Evasi0n7, simply press the Jailbreak button.
Step 5: The on-screen Evasi0n7 details will lead you to the next step, where it requires you to click the Evasi0n icon from your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
After jailbreak iPhone will reboot with Cydia.
Download For Windows